HOW TO STAY SAFE FROM FLYING SPARKS
Hilti's health and safety training for construction sites
Flying sparks are some of the most common causes of accidents on construction sites.
Our Hilti Flying Sparks Safety Training gives an overview of the personal and material risks caused by flying sparks when you’re working with angle grinders.
WHY TRAIN FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY
You’ll find out more about how to prevent risks based on the STOP principle – substitution, technical, organizational and personal preventative measures.
As an employee it’s important to understand how to avoid accidents.
As an employer it’s important to understand your legal obligations to assess and reduce risks onsite – and how to make your jobsites safer, healthier and ultimately more productive.
This training course is a practical hands-on training, tailored to your needs.
At Hilti we have decades of experience working onsite with our customers, all over the world, every day.
We understand the dangers, challenges and solutions onsite for health and safety. Our trainers are certified engineers and specialists with years of experience.
WHAT CAN I TAKE AWAY FROM THE TRAINING
- Increase competence and productivity
- Reduce physical risks and insurance claims on the jobsite
- Underpin your image as an attractive employer
- Each participant receives a training certificate
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING
Find out how to avoid accidents from flying sparks on the construction site:
- Overview of personal and material risks of flying sparks on the jobsite
- How to bring in preventative measures using the STOP analysis
- How to take effective action in the event of an emergency
- Responsibilities of the employer and employee
- Professional, effective and hands-on learning
TRAINING KEY FACTS
|Offering and structure of the training|
|1. Target Group||Workers, foremen, HSE experts|
|3. Duration||1 hour|
|4. Number of Participants||Up to 8|
|5. Documents||Will be provided before training (if any)|
|7. Dates||On request|
|8. Location||At Hilti premises or your own|
|9. Price||Contact your Hilti representative|
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR TRAINING
Contact your local Hilti team for more details. Find out how to sign up for your own customized training or join a group training session near you.