Jaibot takes installation work to the next level by achieving significant productivity gains
New to www.hilti.com.sg? See your prices and shop 24/7 Register here
The ON!Track REQUEST feature allows you to request assets, commodities or consumables, which you need at a certain location.Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Click on the plus icon (add) to add a new template; a data entry screen opens after clicking. 3.Read more
Note: Although there are various places where to search any kind of information, this shows the search function in general. 1.Read more
Note: In order to use the delivery confirmations properly, this functionality needs to be turned on beforehand in the company settings.Read more
Here you can find how to edit confirm delivery settings. System enables the User to set the confirm delivery on, for the Assets transferred.Read more
Note: Templates assigned to assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those templates, first remove the asset assignments. 1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2.Read more
Note: To be able to add, i.e. register, a unique Hilti asset, it has to be purchased by the same Hilti client who is the purchaser of the software license.Read more
1. Under Assets in the main navigation bar, click on All Asset groups to display an overview of all your assets in one big list.Read more
1. Click Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the Services tab in the sub-navigation bar. 3.Read more
1. To restock consumables at a specific location, click on Locations in the main navigation bar, then select the Consumables tab in the sub-navigation bar. 2.Read more
Each Hilti customer has an assigned sales contact for ON!Track which he can contact for sales related questions.Read more
1. Click on Employees in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the employee to be edited by ticking the respective checkbox. 3.Read more
User groups dedicated to ON!Track do not yet exist. However, information about ON!Track can be found on the Hilti ON!Track web pages.Read more
1. Under Templates in the main navigation bar, select the Certificates tab in the sub-navigation bar. 2.Read more
1. Add an asset to your transfer cart a) Choose the asset by ticking the box in the asset row b) Click on "Add to Transfer Cart" 2. Go to your transfer cart and select location. 3.Read more
1. Go to reports from the dashboard. 2. From the top left, you can choose either templates or recent reports, click on recent reports. 3.Read more
1. Click on Transfers in the main navigation bar. 2. Under Transfers Click on Delivery Notes sub-navigation tab to see all transfer history entries.Read more
1. Under Employees in the main navigation bar, select the employee to be deleted by ticking the respective checkbox. 2.Read more
Note: Although there are various approaches to find a transferred asset, here is the simplest approach. 1.Read more
If you want to change the name of your asset group, select the group and click on the "pencil" icon to enter a new name.Read more
Our Customer Service will get back to you in a couple of minutes.
The live chat browser window has been opened. Please continue your conversation there.
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to packaging and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to packaging and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2016, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.