Hilti Lifetime Service
Hilti tools are built to last. But even if a defect occurs, Hilti will take care of it quickly and professionally, completely free of charge for up to 2 years from the date of purchase. After that we put a limit on what a repair can cost – for as long as you keep on using your Hilti tool.
We even give you a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturing defects. That’s not just reassuring to know, it’s unique in the power tools business.
No repair costs whatsoever for up to 2 years from date of purchase!
- Pick-up – just give us a call.
- Faulty parts and parts subject to wear and tear.
- Servicing when indicated by the service indicator on the tool.
- Functional check, adjustment and safety check.
Hilti sets a repair cost limit – for the entire life of the products!
- After reaching the end of no cost period, you pay a maximum of 30% of the corresponding new tool's list price in the event of a repair.
- Should the cost of the repair remain below this limit you pay only the actual cost - over the entire life of your Hilti tool.
Hilti repairs or replaces, free of charge and over the entire life of the product, all tools that suffer break-downs as a result of:
- Faulty materials
- Manufacturing defects
At Hilti we’ll repair and clean your Hilti tool. We’ll even pick it up at your jobsite and return it to you onsite as well.
Just contact us by phone or online and we’ll do the rest.
Every Hilti tool is registered, so there’s no proof of purchase required.
HOW OUR TOOL REPAIRS HELP SAVE YOU TIME
Unique simplicity – just contact us and we’ll do the rest
- Just contact us on (PUT IN CONTACT DETAILS).
- No registration or proof of purchase is ever required.
HOW MUCH WILL MY TOOL REPAIR COST
Unique coverage – clear warranties and repair costs
Up to 2 years no cost repair or replacement
- We will repair or replace your Hilti tool for free for up to 2 years after you buy it, if it breaks down. This includes parts for wear and tear, free pick-up and delivery.
- After the end of the warranty, you pay for repairs, but repair costs are capped.
1 month no cost repair
- We will repair your Hilti tool for free after your last Hilti repair withi a month, if it breaks down again. This includes parts for wear and tear, free pick up and delivery.
- All tools are covered by our manufacturer’s warranty – tools are repaired for no charge or replaced if a tool breaks as a result of materials or manufacturing defects, as long as repair parts remain available.
Contact your Account Manager for more information. We’re always happy to help onsite, online or on the phone.
We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better.
You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.