FIND HIDDEN OBJECTS IN CONCRETE
Hilti PROFIS Detection software
Hilti detection systems and software allow you to locate metal and non-metal objects before you drill, core, saw or cut.
It’s often difficult to know what lies beneath the surface of a floor or ceiling or wall when you’re working onsite.
Hilti cordless detection systems and software can find what’s there, without the need to physically remove concrete or other base material.
See the results in real-time with concrete scanners’ screens. For more detailed structural analysis or documentation, use Hilti PROFIS Detection software.
ANALYZE WITH HILTI PROFIS DETECTION SOFTWARE
With Hilti PROFIS Detection software you can:
- Find the position of rebar and the diameter of rebar
- Analyze depth of concrete cover including statistic reports
- Identify multiple objects, such as metal and non-metal objects
- Including pipes, cables and live wire in multiple layers in 2D and 3D
- Identify metal and non-metal objects, including pipes, cables and live wire
- Integrate drill hole markers and export them later to use onsite
- Integrate into Hilti PROFIS Anchor software, which designs anchor and fastening systems
- Integrate into 3D model software for as-built verification and design work
USING HILTI PROFIS DETECTION
First scan your jobsite, using our:
Hilti PS 250 Ferroscan, designed to find rebar in concrete, estimate rebar size, diameter and depth of concrete cover.
Then import this scan data into your Hilti PROFIS Detection software. You can do this on the jobsite or back in the office.
You can then archive and export scan data – and create detailed reports.
OUR HILTI ENGINEERING DESIGN SERVICE
If you’d like help with your design, our expert Hilti engineers can design anchor fastener systems for you. For more information, contact our Hilti Engineering team.