HOW TO FASTEN BASE PLATES
Anchors for columns and beams under high loads
All our fastening systems are code compliant and offer a wide range of solutions for concrete and masonry.
They can also be used for non-structural and structural elements in cracked concrete, seismic and shock load design.
We also offer back up engineering services to help with design, design software, onsite testing and consultation, training, technical data and documentation.
Our anchor systems are all designed to make your construction safer and reliable.
- Our Hilti HY200 + HIT Z SafeSet Technology – cuts out the need for manual cleaning of drill holes, saving up to 50% of your installation time.
WHICH ANCHOR SYSTEM DO I USE FOR BASE PLATES
Here are our Hilti anchors we recommend for different applications.
HOW TO DESIGN ANCHOR SYSTEMS FOR BASE PLATES
When fastening anchors for base plates it’s important to carefully consider:
- Applied forces – including seismic, fatigue, wind, shock
- Base material – whether it’s masonry, cracked concrete or non-cracked concrete
- Distance to edges and spacing
If you need help with design, you can work with our expert Hilti engineers – contact your local Hilti team for more help.
Or use our Hilti PROFIS Anchor design software:
- It’s up-to-date with the latest codes and regulations
- Includes cast-in place, mechanical and chemical anchors
- Links to our Hilti BIM/CAD library