B36 9.0 36V BatteryNew product
Ultimate-power 36V 9.0 Ah Li-ion battery for extreme run time
- Charging time with C4/36-350 battery charger: 56 min
- Weight: 2.03 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 181 x 99 x 103 mm
Features & Applications
- Up to 100% longer run time than the B36 5.2 battery, for corded performance on heavy and serial applications with all 36V tools
- Includes Hilti Cordless Power Care (CPC) technology – on-board processors monitor each battery cell to deliver more reliable, consistent and longer-lasting power on your jobsites
- Fully sealed electronics for increased protection against dust, humidity and water
- Rubberised, glass-fibre reinforced casing – up to four times more resistant to damage from dropping and twice as resistant to extreme temperatures than standard ABS plastic
- Casing designed to cool the battery to the ideal temperature for faster charging
- Compatible with all Hilti 36V cordless tools
- Compatible with all Hilti C4/36 Li-ion chargers
- Applications in extreme temperature conditions – from 60° C (140° F) down to -17° C (1.4° F)
- Applications in extreme temperature conditions – from 140° F down to -4° F
- All demanding applications requiring corded power and extreme run time
3 days or free
- Servicing is free of charge for up to 2 years, including wear and tear, pick-up and delivery
- Product warranty against parts and manufacturing irregularities for 20 years
- After the no-cost period, repair costs are capped
- 1-month no-cost period after each paid repair
- Exclusive use of genuine Hilti spare parts
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs helping to ensure absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
- High-performing tools and latest technology help to increase jobsite productivity.
- Loan tools during repair to reduce downtime.
- Temporary tools for peak times and special applications help to reduce investments.
- Theft coverage helps to reduce financial risk and unexpected expenses.